Saturday, April 12, 2008

Welcome to the 10e's Hooper Haven blog. We are so excited to share with our family and friends the ongoings in what we believe is Heaven. We seem to have found "Zion" if you will in the little town of Hooper Utah. We love our home, our little "farm", our new friends and especially all of the new experiences that we are having. One have Chad's goals was to live in a place where he could have chickens. Now he's got them, and more. It must be the William's farming blood or the stories of life on the Iowa farm that caught his imagination as a child. He seems to be living his dream. The only complaint is that he wants more property now. When will it end?

5 comments:

Yumiko Nelson said...

I love your cute blog! I was just thinking about you guys!!!! I can't believe Brynn is walking! :) Congratulations on your next baby. Your pumpkins look great-I wish you could help me with my garden! Keep in touch. Love, Yumi Christian and Naomi :)

5Crawfords said...

So great to see your growing family. Man time flies. We love that Emma is playing soccer:) So cute. Our boys would LOVE to see those chickens too. We have three guinea hens that visit our yard here in Uganda each morning. They are LOUD and the boys love to chase them back over the fence for fun :) Jonah still misses Emma very much. Thanks for the blog link :) Love, alisha and the boys :)

Sarah said...

Yea! We found your blog! So cute! I am going to link you to ours so that I can keep udated. You need to come over for Hummus and to play.

Spindle said...

I don't know if you remember us or not. I was just thinking about you guys the otherday so i thought i would look for a blog, and of course you have one who doesnt!

pinkelephant said...

How are you my friend? I have wondered how you are doing from time to time. Good to see you doing well. Brynn looks just like Maddy when she was little. You have such a sweet family.

Brynn's Pumpkin

Brynn's Pumpkin
First Fall Harvest 2007 Hooper Ut

Harvest Day!

Harvest Day!
Maddison LOVES to be outside in the garden!